The innovative MEKANO concept applied to the BALI range provides a variety of 100% customizable block cutters, to better adapt to each customer needs.
They are prepared to cut any kind of blocks, such as pre-cast concrete, poroton, gasbeton or terracotta, but also for many other construction materials:
Made to last: aluminium body and galvanized steel water tub, providing higher resistance to oxidation.
The BALI 500 series can use:
- Ø500 mm blades (16”, 18” and 20”), delivering up to 200 mm (7.8”) deep cuts in one pass.
The BALI 700 series can use:
- Ø700 mm blades (24”, 25” and 27”), delivering up to 270 mm deep cuts in one pass.
The BALI 700 series deliver a lighter and portable choice for large blocks cutting. They are available both in three-phase and single-phase versions, allowing these last ones their connection to a standard power supply.
The versatile and rugged block cutter:
- Its reduced size makes it easy to store.
- Anodized extruded aluminium body, durable and lighter for transportation and to move the machine at the job site.
- Galvanized steel basin to prevent oxidation.
- Deep cutting, ranging from 20 cm (7.8”) in BALI 500 to 35 cm. (14”) in BALI 700.
- The head can be easily adjusted in height to adapt to the different cutting depths needed.
- Low vibrations and extended blade performance when cutting, due to its robustness.
- Excellent machine for cutting the most common sizes of blocks.