Power tool battery adapters are a useful and important accessory for those who own battery operated power tools. Whether you’re a tradesman, DIY fanatic or you just have different branded tools in your garage; the Badaptor is something that will make your life easier, and save you money.
The RID-RYO Badaptor allows you to convert your existing 18V Ridgid batteries for use with Ryobi One+ power tools, allowing you to use the Ryobi One+ power tool range without having to buy a whole new battery system.
- More tool choices – Choose power tools to match the job in hand, not just the batteries you already own.
- Save money – Continue using your preferred battery platform, rather than buying into a new one.
- Easy to use – The release mechanism means that attaching and removing the Badaptor could not be easier.
- Go greener – Lithium batteries poison the environment, so the fewer in circulation, the better.
- Shatter proof – Has been rigorously tested for shatter resistance and general wear and tear.
The RID-RYO Badaptor allows customers to use their existing 18V Ridgid batteries with the extensive range of Ryobi One+ tools.
Ridgid Advanced batteries are not compatible with the Ridgid Badaptor.
Ridgid batteries cannot be charged in a Ryobi charger using the Badaptor.