Clamex P Medius 14/10
Clamex P Medius complements the Clamex P-14 connecting fittings for use in shelf units where two shelves meet the dividing panel at the same height. The dividing panel connection Clamex P Medius consists of two parts with different installation depths. The lever part is installed in the shelf, anchored in a 14 mm deep P-System groove. Thanks to its installation depth of just 10 mm and crescent-shaped cut out, the second part can be fitted back-to-back in a dividing panel measuring just 16 mm.
The form-locking P-System anchorage enables secure installation in the work piece without the need for tools in just seconds. Clamex P does not require glue or screws, and thus offers countless benefits in the manufacturing process while also distinguishing itself from standard furniture fittings.
The furniture fitting is characterised by its small 6 mm tool opening for hex keys, which sets Clamex P apart from comparable fittings.
Zeta P2 depth setting 14 and 10.
Practically wear-free knock down fitting
- Same positioning of P-System grooves on both sides possible for dividing panels from 16 mm thickness
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of fittings
- Stackable for transport, despite pre-installed fittings
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the power tool Zeta P2 or a CNC machine
- Dividing panel connection of shelf units where two shelves meet the dividing panel at the same height. This removes the need to offset the cutting position on dividing walls and reduces potential errors
- Surface installation in material thicknesses of 12 mm since one half of the connector is anchored just 10 mm deep
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and trade show construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting a new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly
There are no reviews yet.