Clamex S is a detachable connector that is screwed into an 8 mm groove and connected via a lever. The 8 mm groove cutter for Clamex S can be used with any Lamello biscuit joiner. Use the Clamex S connector for fixed or detachable miter joints. The small 6mm opening for the hex key distinguish the product from other connectors. Clamex S possesses a minimal installation depth of 15 mm and can therefore be used in all wood materials from 16 mm.
- Size (mm): 66 x 29 x 8 mm
- Cutter: ø 100 x 8 x 22
- Material connector: Fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Material lever: Zinc die cast
- Installation tolerance: Longitudinal ± 1 mm
- Tensile strength (N) Particle board: ~ 800 N ≈ 80 kg
- Tensile strength (N) Beech: ~ 1300 N ≈ 130 kg
- Practically wear-free knock down fitting
- Detachable mitre connector for 30-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Can be installed with any Lamello biscuit joiner
- Stackable for transport, despite pre-installed connectors
- High clamping force of 100 kg for glueing furniture at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation using Classic X and Top 21 biscuit joiners
Clamex S can be used in the production of furniture ranges or individual pieces of furniture as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or booth building.
The connecting fitting is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general glueing aid. It is also frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres and unusual angles
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and booth construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly
There are no reviews yet.