The EZ Path Series 33 Fire-Rated Pathway is a maintenance-free pathway solution for moderate cable volumes through fire-rated walls and floors. The Series 33 incorporates built-in intumescent pads that automatically adjust to cable fills. When exposed to flame and high temperatures, the intumescent pads expand to form a dense insulative char that prevent the passage of smoke and flame.
- Self Sealing design providing exceptional F&L Ratings
- Designed for New and Existing conditions
- Full Suite of plate configurations for any field scenario
- Available in an array of colors for easy cable pathway management
- Allows for easy Moves, Adds, and Changes
|Shell Composition||0.059″ Galvanized Steel (1.5 mm)|
|Cable Loading Area||6 sq in (nom.) – 39 sq cm|
|Allowable Cable Fill||0% to 100% Visual|
|Fire Resistance Ratings||1, 2, 3 and 4 Hour|
|Expansion Begins||350°F (177°C)|
|Sample Cable Volume||Cat 6 (0.236″ OD) 88 (nom.)|
|In Service Temperature||-10°F (-23°C) – 120°F (49°C)|
|Storage Temperature||Less than 120°F (49°C)|
|Shelf Life||No Limit|
There are no reviews yet.