Industrial stapler F561PN
Industrial stapler F561PN is made in Sweden. This F PN type pneumatic industrial stapler designed for JK561 staples turns stapling of e.g. flaps, corners and edges into a highly efficient process. It is also well-suited for other industrial stapling of different materials such as textiles, leather, etc. The industrial stapler is spacious, ergonomic and has a large loading capacity. This professional tool is suitable for continuous use in packaging departments and in industry.
- Article No.120560
- Weight 45 kg ( 99.2 lbs )
- Dimensions 920 × 750 × 1350 mm ( 36.2 x 29.5 x 53.1 in )
- Throat depth 60 mm ( 2.4 in )
- Free anvil height 1000 mm ( 39.4 in )
- Magazine capacity 300 fasteners
- Staple leg length 15 – 22 mm ( 5/8 – 7/8 in )
- Max. pressure 7 bar ( 102 psi )
- Leg length 920 mm ( in )
- Lubrication Yes
- Throat depth 60
Staple series: ATRO: C; OMER: 32; BEA:32; KIHLBERG: 561; PREBENA: R
There are no reviews yet.