Our machines SPIRAL 26 and SPIRAL 36 are specially designed to produce spiral or hoop rebar, at job sites or workshops, for:
- foundations and pipelines
- water dams and reservoirs
- domes, arches and tunnels
- round pillars and columns
They have a capacity from min rebar 6mm (1/4″- #1) up to max. rebar 26mm (1″ – #8) and 36mm (1-3/8″ / #11), depending on the machine model and the rebar strengh (Grade).
The features of the Spiral Hoop bender:
- It does not require to pre-bend the leading end of the rebar.
- Safety pedal operated.
- Automatic or manual operation.
- Double speed operation, 7 or 14 meters (23ft. and 46ft.) per minute.
- Left and right bending turn.
- 2 tempered cog-wheel formers.
- Adjustable central cog-wheel for spiral or hoop curve radius.
- 2 ramps with rollers for pitch adjustment.
- Complete control panel, including emergency stop button, on/off switch, warning lights and operation switch selector.
There are no reviews yet.