Tanga DX200 is a powerful multipurpose cutter equipped with a 1700 W motor for the efficient removal of old window frames by cutting into the wood frame. The all-round cut allows windows to be removed without damaging the surrounding brickwork or the windowsill.
The Tanga DX200 is characterised by its impressive 70 mm cutting depth, smooth-running guidance and powerful motor for high working speed.
- Lightweight, with maximum cut depth and power in even the smallest installation spaces
- Corner and longitudinal cuts by means of rapid rotation of the base plate
- Unparalleled cutting depth of 70 mm for clean window removal
- Power (W): 1’700 W
- Speed (U/min): 7’700 minˉ¹
- Cutting depth ø 200mm: 0 – 70 mm
- Cutting depth ø180 mm: 0 – 60 mm
- Weight (kg): 4.5 kg
- Cutting height: 8 mm