- width: 10,4 mm
- length: 9 and 12 mm
- diameter: 1,4 x 1,4 mm
Lumber wrap, lumber tagging, boatbuilding, casket lining, doors, metal detectors, furniture, fiberglass layup, upholstery, insulating sheathing.
All applications where metal fasteners can damage tools and to avoid fasteners removal.
Advantages of TU clamps in composite material
• non-electrically conductive
• non-corrosive (does not rust)
• chemical resistant to the most common chemicals
• can be sanded directly
• directly overpaintable
• possible to have the composite material colored e.g. black, red or any color desired
• easy to disassemble or incinerate during destruction
Possible types: soft, hard and superhard.